I passed three people: An elderly lady from South Africa who had serious difficulties walking: I felt like Ferrari she was so slow - though I admire her courage to wanting to walk the whole way like that! A Swiss lady who told me right from the beginning that she always wanted to do this with her husband. He now died and she decided to do it now, otherwise she would never do it. It is very interesting how people reveal personal stories so quickly on this Way! The third was a Swiss guy I had met the evening before in the pilgrim center: He was the first to wish me then "buen camino" which is what pilgrims say to each other: have a good way! In medicinal times, people used to say "ultereia" meaning let's go further/beyond, however I have to accept that people nowadays speaks less and less Latin ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment