Saturday, 27 April 2013

León: Repeat

Friday evening and León is heaving with people! Start of evening drinking cava with two Canadian pilgrims I have become friendly with, before hitting the Barrio Húmedo for a tapas dinner. When my colleagues left for the hotel, I went for a last drink to my regular bar (i.e the one I went yesterday). There were more people than the night before and next to me two girls talking about sushi. As my new favorite bar tender was busy working, I started to talk with them about sushi and sake. Conversation got more interesting, after an hour very personal also: It's amazing how people open up when they know they won't see each other ever again... Surely wine helped :-) Anyway, we became best friend for an evening, they showed me several bars, including "Glam" the in-place for the rich and beautiful. There I was with my (clean) sport trekking wear, talking and dancing (despite tired feet) up to 5am...

Foto con las chicas más guapas del "Senso"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment